Azure Managed Services | Digitalokta
Azure Managed Services
If you’re planning on moving, or have already moved, any aspects of your current IT infrastructure to the Microsoft Azure cloud, the team at Digital Okta can help. We can provide expert advice on transitioning to Azure, we can procure and bill your usage at the same cost as going directly to Microsoft, and we can also provide ongoing management of your new cloud-based infrastructure.
Is our Microsoft Azure Managed Services right for you?
What Is Microsoft Azure Managed Services?
How Does It Work?
How Can It Benefit Your Organisation?
We can add value to your business by providing:
- Time and cost savings – Rather than recruiting internally for a Microsoft Azure specialist, you can leverage Digital Okta’s team of cloud engineers who can design, deliver and integrate Microsoft Azure for you.
- Cloud consulting and readiness – Our team of Microsoft Certified experts will architect a customised infrastructure based on Digital Okta and Microsoft best practices.
- Integration – Our cloud team can integrate Microsoft Azure to your existing infrastructure, whether you are on cloud or on-premise.
- Solution architecture and design – We can architect a scalable solution designed on best practice.
- Migration and deployment – Using a range of industry leading tools, we can ensure the migration of your data with minimal to no disruption.
- Reduced risk and expertise – As a true managed services partner, we provide ongoing monitoring, management and proactive notifications to reduce your risk of downtime, all backed by Service Level Agreements.
- Hybrid cloud - We give you the flexibility to scale to workload variability through easy hybrid cloud integration and management between hosted private, on-premises and Azure environments.
Azure Managed Infrastructure Services
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and yearly renewable support.
- Remote management of the operations, with a service level agreement covering L1 (Service Desk, Online Support), L2 (Administration and monitory), and L3 (Change Management, Vendor Escalation).
- Best Practice in IT Operations [ITIL/ISO 20000] and IT Security [ISO/IEC 2005-27001].